All pairs have been delicately handcrafted to ensure that our creations align with deluxe and prestige for a life-long satisfaction.
To preserve the quality of your product over time, please follow the care instructions below:
- Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces as leather is prone to wear and tear.
- Store your shoes away from direct sunlight using dust bags provided when not in use.
- Store away from heat, moisture and humidity.
- Avoid contact with aggressive solvents.
- To refresh your shoes, use a dye-free soft cloth along with some leather cleaner and conditioner (if possible) to keep articles looking their best.
- Over time, your heel tips may be replaced using the spares provided with your order
It is important to note that most exotic skins may display minor imperfections as a result of natural wear. This is by no means a reflection of our product quality. Moisture and humidity may also cause significant and irreversible damage to your products. We will not assume responsibility for the potential deterioration of skins and corrosion of chrome hardware.